10 beautiful places you might not know exists in Nigeria
1. This is Gurara waterfall, located in Gurara Local Government a place in Niger State. The waterfall lies on the Gurara River along Suleija-Minna road.
2. Sand dunes of Yobe is located in Geidam, Yobe state. This sand dunes is just like the one found in Dubai.
3. Awhum Waterfall is located in Enugu State in Udi Local Government. The waterfall is 30 meters high and traditionally, the waterfall is believed to always drive evil spirit away if used.￼￼
4. Oguta Lake is located in Imo State, which is within the equatorial rainforest region of Niger State. One side of the lake is blue while the other side is brown, but doesn’t mix together.
5. Mike Art Gallery is a ultra modern art gallery located in Lagos State with various artistic figures and contents.
6. Matsirga Waterfall is located in Kaduna state and is regarded as one of the most majestic waterfalls in Africa.
7. Yankari National Park is a wildlife park located in the South Central part of Bauchi State. It’s also been regarded as the home to natural warm water.
8. Obudi Cattle Ranch is located in Cross River State. According to statistics, it’s the most popular tourist attraction in Nigeria. Obudu Cattle Ranch is located in Plateau State.
9. Ogbunike Caves is located in Anambra State and also signifies the connection of caves linked together by small tunnels. It is one of the biggest tourist attraction in South East.
10. The Idanre Hills, also called Oke Idanre, is located in Idanre Town, in Ondo state. This hill is one of the most beautiful landscape view in Nigeria.