Today we bring to you an article on the five things only the rich people do that the poor people do opposite.
Here are the things:
1. The Rich Takes Action – The Poor Plans To Take Action . It is an established fact that when a poor man sees an opportunity that will give him money he will continue to plan on how to get all the profit, on the process of preparing the rich will get the information and swim into action immediately and start making profit.
2. Another point that is worthy of note is ,If Mr. Rich gets an opportunity where he can make 1 dollar daily, he doesn’t keep it to himself, he searches for another 10 hardworking men to join him, offering each of them 50 cents daily. But Mr. Poor cannot do that,he would rather keep the secret to himself.
But Through this, Mr. Rich ends up making 5 dollars daily while Mr. Poor keeps getting his $1 per day.
3. Meanwhile, the poor man acts differently. He doesn’t borrow to make more money, he only borrows to get out of debts. That way, he remains in his poverty, year in and year out.
4. The Rich Man Invests – The Poor Man Saves ,when you save your money it only depreciates over time, but when you invest the money, it will be actively generating profit no matter how little and the most important fact remains that the value will remain in the positive directions.
5. The Rich Buys Assets – The Poor Buys Liabilities
An asset is a property that directly or indirectly fetches you income. A liability is a property that does not fetch you any income rather it takes away your hard-earned income. So be wise today when you buy the next time or property in your home, do not buy because others are buying put buy that things that would add value to your life, and not taking away from you.
For example, give Mr. Rich and Mr. Poor 500k each and see how they will spend it. Mr. Rich will rent a shop and start-up a profitable business, while Mr. Poor would buy brand new furniture and electronics for his apartment. And that is how his poverty will remain with him, and he will be wondering. Making money is not a rocket science, it you make a way for money it will keep on coming.
What is your take on this? We would love to hear from you, as your opinion is very much important to us.
If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, you are requested