2. Conversation with your ex: Sometime, your relationship with your ex could end on a very good note. It’s not every relationship that ends sour and bitter. You could have agreed to quit the relationship with your partner knowing about it. In such situations, you and your ex could still be in contact for a long time. However, whatever conversation you have should not be revealed to your spouse. This may make your spouse suspect you unnecessarily, even when nothing is going on between you two.
3. You dislike your partner’s facial appearance: There are a lot of reasons why anyone could fall in love with the other. Sometimes, it may be because they do something that really surprises you and nothing more. If however, your spouse is not facially beautiful, you shouldn’t say it to his or her face. It breaks their hearts and such words may not leave their heads till forever comes.
4. How you used to be a cheater: It is true that everyone had a rough past. You could be a big cheater before you finally get serious in a relationship. However, the secret of how you were a serial cheater shouldn’t be revealed to your partner. They may hold that memory forever. Even when you offend them, they may think you’re about leaving them, as you’ve been known to be a cheater.
5. Your fantasy for someone else: No matter how much you cherish someone else, do not tell it to your partner. They may think you’re beginning to cheat and falling in love with another person. In fact, it may be hard to trust whatever you say afterward.
6. Dreaded in-laws: If your parents do not accept or like whom you have chosen to be your spouse, it’s not the end of life. In fact, it’s been happening long before now. It’s however wrong of you to reveal to him or her, what your parents feel about your partner. Never make that mistake.
7. The difference between your partner and your ex: Yes, there are going to be differences between your partner and your ex. No two humans can have exact qualities. It’s however very bad to tell your partner what makes your ex better than your current partner. It makes them feel rejected and dejected. In fact, it may lead to depression for them. If it happens continually, the relationship may soon collapse