Riddles, puzzles and quizzes can help in developing creative thinking according to psychologists. This is because, they improve memory and also help in reducing the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. Also, how well you answer some puzzles can determine the approximate sharpness and productivity of your brain.
You are invited to try answering these 8 riddles below using the shortest of time as quickly as possible;
1. Can you solve this in 5seconds?
2. How many holes does this T-shirt have?
3. Do you see any hidden baby?
4. How will you convert these 3 matchsticks into 6 without breaking them?
5. Can you solve this in 5 seconds?
6. One man was 25years in 2010 and 20years in 2015. How is this possible?
7. What number is replaced by the question mark?
8. What is the common mistake in these pictures?
1. The mistake is that the word ‘spot’ is repeated.
2. The answer is 8. These holes are the sleeves, the neckline, the bottom and the holes in the middle which are on the two sides.
3. Follow the thin branch of the tree, you will see the outline of a baby in fetal position, with head on the left and toes on the right.
4. See photo
5. See photo
6. See photo
7. See photo
8. Please observe the photos upside down.
WHAT YOUR TEST RESULTS SAY ABOUT YOU
If you were able to answer each riddle within 5seconds, your brain is very young and at an excellent performance. It means you easily adapt to new environment.
If it took you less than 20secs for each riddle, it means your brain is young and can, switch easily between tasks.
If it took you more than 20secs, or you did not answer all, your brain is that of an adult and it means you do not handle changes easily.
Which group did you fall in?