There are times when we commit errors while utilizing English words that we are ignorant of; thus we wind up committing quiet errors.
So this post will be for edification purposes as you will become more acquainted with certain words we use wrongly without known that we are.
The following are 9 words we use wrongly without being aware about our slip-ups and the right utilization;
1. Most occasions we use “I could care less” though the correct words to utilize is “I couldn’t care less”
2. Most occasions we likewise use “Do diligence” it’s off-base and the correct words to utilize is “Due Dilligence”
3. It’s wrong to say “By in large” way “By and large”
4. It’s wrong to say “Make due” the right one would be “Make do”
5. It’s totally wrong to use “First come, first serve” instead say “First come, First served”
6. Don’t use “Escape Goat” use “Scapegoat”
7. You are not “Bitting your time” as you would call it, it’s “Bidding your time”
8. It’s not “Hunger Pains” it’s “Hunger pangs”
9. It’s more professional to say “My Apologies” than “I’m sorry”
That is all, I trust you gained some new useful knowledge today… Share ando follow this handle for more updates.
If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following