Inside Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State Why Igbo People Are Proud Of It

Inside Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State Why Igbo People Are Proud Of It

The world as we all know is advancing rapidly across the globe. Many Nations are setting up buildings and infrastructures all over their Country so as to make the environment conducive for it dwellers. The invention and productions of machines which aid the movement of people and also reduce the work load of Citizens are been produced in large quantities so as to meet the demand of people. Not all countries are capable of producing machines mostly especially cars because they lack the materials and probably they lack the skill also.

But in Nigeria, we can proudly boost that our dear nation will not be left out when the names of country with cars producing company are been mentioned because Innocent Chukwuma Nwala has put smiles on our face by Setting up a car producing company named Innoson which is also know as the Pride of Africa.

Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company Limited; shortened as IVM, is a Nigerian automobile and bus manufacturing company. It was founded by Chief Innocent Chukwuma Nwala, and runs a plant in Nnewi in the state of Anambra. Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing is nicknamed Pride Of African Road.

The materials used in the production of the vehicles are 70% locally made while the rest 30% are gotten from China, Japan, and Germany.

When Chief Innocent Chukwuma Nwala spoke at Nigeria @60, he said since the world is moving into advancement by producing cars that will be recharged, his company will also be aiming at that level too.

Check out photos of the company.

 

Share this to friends

Related posts

Leave a Comment