Meet Aminu Sanusi Lamido, First Son Of Desposed Emir Of Kano State Muhammad Sanusi: See Photos.
Its been a tough time for every one, with the present pandemic Coronavirus, I believe it’s even a tougher time for the Lamido’s family because of the sudden loss of their throne as the EmIr of Kano.Well this is by the way.
Family is an important assets in a man’s life, the former Emir of Kano State, Muhammadu Sanusi is blessed with a beautiful compound family, reports say he is married to four wives and blessed with over seven children, amongst which is the first son, who is a Nigerian Police Officer “Aminu Sanusi Lamido.
This article brings to you few interesting facts you should know about Aminu Sanusi Lamido, first son of former Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, former Emir of Kano State Muhammadu Sanusi Lamido.
Before we proceed let us take a little information about Aminu’s Father Muhammadu Sanusi
According to Wikipedia Muhammadu Sanusi II was the 14th Emir of Kano from the Fulani Sullubawa clan. He ascended the throne in 2014, following the death of his grand uncle Ado Bayero. On 9 March 2020, he was deposed by Governor Abdullahi Ganduje. Prior to his accession, Sanusi was an economist and banker.
Below Are Interesting Facts You Should Know About Aminu Sanusi Lamido
Not much information is known about him on the internet but below is a few .
1. The prince, who has a degree in accounting from the University of Buckingham, UK.
2. Aminu graduated from Plateau academy of the police with the rank of assistant superintendent of police (ASP).
3. He studied Arabic in Riyad, Saudi Arabia, before returning to Nigeria for his national youth service.
4. Aminu Sanusi, is the first son of former Central Bank of Nigeria Governor and former Emir of Kano State “Muhammad Sanusi”
5. He is 29 years of age as at 2020
See Below His Photos