Premature ejaculation is a common issue that affects men at some point in their lives. Many men ejaculate before they want or before their partner want them to. Several reasons can cause the quick ejaculation. Masturbation before sex is often advised, but what happens in a situation whereby the man does not like to masturbate?
We got some tips from a little research we did, to help prevent premature ejaculation. According to our findings and also with the help of finix, we were able to gather a lot of points to help, but these 8 points are most likely more helpful to reduce quick ejaculation and improve sexual stamina.
Check out the points below:
1: Stop and start: This technique is quite popular. It is one of most common used in psychosexual therapy. Practice stimulating yourself to the point just before ejaculation, then stop. You then start again when the sensations have subsided. Repeat this three times. You should find the length of time before each stop gets gradually longer.
2. Change strokes: If you feel you’ve gained more control with the stop-and-start technique, try changing your stroke to something less stimulating rather than stopping all together.
3. Change positions: During intercourse, try the stop-and- start technique when the sensations become strong. When you’re more confident, try changing positions rather than stopping. Some men last much longer when their partner is on top.
4. Remember that doing doggy style and missionary both increase pressure on the male so stay clear of these positions.
5. Think about the Things that bore you: This trick is a saver. A lot of people do the trick every time. In a really dire situation, think of your grandma’s arm fat (Eww right?!) Or think of the things you don’t like to remember. It reduces the sensation. When it’s working, snap out or bring back the pleasure thoughts.
6. Power of Foreplay: Use foreplay to your advantage, stimulating your partner first. If you want to have quite a bit of intercourse before ejaculation, it’s best not to allow yourself (male) to be the one getting the attention!
7. Breath: You need to breathe during sexual intercourse. Conscious breathing is a key for extended lovemaking. Rapid breathing excites and arouses you. Slow, controlled breathing, way down into your belly, calms you and helps delay ejaculation. Focusing on your breath takes your attention away from your genitals. Synchronizing your breathing rhythm with your partner’s strengthens your connection with each other.
8. Squeeze the Tip: Squeezing your penis just below the head or glans can help to stop oncoming ejaculation. It necessitates withdrawing completely from your partner during intercourse, but is an excellent way to begin practice on your own with masturbation.
We hope these few points gathered will be able to resolve your ejaculation issues whenever you attempt to make use of them.
If the content