Hi guys, let me try not to spend too much time on this post. I am here to give instant information that most doctors, pharmacists and pharmacies do not. So let’s take this seriously.
Before continuing, let me quote the famous maxim of Paracelsus, the famous and ancient alchemists (modern drug makers) that he said:
“Sola dosis facit venenum” means that everything is poisonous and non-toxic, only the dosage so that something is not poisonous.
That means this one; Every drug we take is toxic. The dosage determines whether it is safe or not. That is why it is important to follow the medications prescribed by your doctor.
You need to follow this advice and make sure you don’t make the following mistakes.
Sometimes, we continue to do things that are slowly damaging the vital organs of the body without our knowledge. We only know when it got worse and we ran over or they took us to the hospital.
Yesterday I spoke to a friend of mine and he told me that the usual dose of paracetamol and other pain relievers no longer worked for him and he always took another 5 doses to feel it. effect of the drug.
I was amazed at his mentality and scared of him. This habit must have slowly destroyed your internal systems without your knowledge. Serious.
Take this information seriously and don’t sacrifice it after God brings it to you. Pity.
For some of you, you are also taking a combination of different antibiotics. This is very wrong, antibiotics have a specific effect on the body, taking the wrong dose and in large doses can be fatal to health.
Because these antibiotics damage good and bad microorganisms in your body, called the microbiota.
Good microorganisms have specific and important physiological functions that play a role in your body, such as breaking down certain substances into less toxic substances or forms.
Now imagine what would happen if you lost all your good microorganisms. In this way, you are exposed to harmful substances that slowly damage your internal systems.
So, if you are taking an over-the-counter antibiotic, stop taking it for your own benefit.
However, that is not the point of the article. So I’ll get straight to the point.
Here are three medications that you need to stop taking to prevent liver and kidney damage.
At the end of this plan, I will explain why the liver and kidneys are the two major organs that are damaged by drug overdose or overdose.
1. Paracetamol: Like the friend I mentioned above, many people eat too much paracetamol (up to 25,000 mg) because they feel that the usual 1,000 mg is not enough to help you need it.
This is a lethal activity because metabolite paracetamol (a product of paracetamol degradation) that seriously affects the liver and kidneys at very high doses. Paracetamol is listed together with a group of drugs called hepatotoxins.
To be clear, if the usual dosage of paracetamol no longer works for you, bring with you other alternative pain relievers, such as ibuprofen, ketoprofen, naproxen and diclofenac, etc.
2. Ketoconazole: Ketoconazole is also listed in a group of drugs called hepatotoxic drugs (ie drugs that cause liver damage).
In fact, some health professionals are starting to stop prescribing the usual dosage due to liver damage. Now imagine what happens if you overdose. The consequences will be terrible.
As a health trainer, I recommend that you use this medication only for topical application (on the skin or any other external surface) and not for systemic use (not oral).
Remember this is advice, but your doctor will decide which is best for you.
3. Antibiotics: for example, a combination of amoxicillin and clauvulanic acid-amoxicillin, a combination of ampicillin-cloxacillin, tetracycline and others.
I explain how people combine different antibiotics for the best results. The fact is that you do not harm the vital organs of the body but also destroy the necessary microorganisms that your body needs to transmit our vital or vital physiological responses.
By destroying them, you are putting your health in danger.
The reason why your kidneys and liver are the main organs at risk of damage from overdose of these drugs is because they are the two main organs that cause drugs to break down when you take them.
Your liver and kidneys need to break down drugs to release the main components of the drug for the therapeutic effect you need.
Some drugs, such as ketoconazole and paracetamol, produce harmful chemicals that are slowly released into the liver and kidneys.
Remember I said it slowly. Therefore, if at some point, after an overdose, you have too many chemicals in your liver and kidneys, they will slowly break down your liver and kidney cells.
And if you overdose for a long time, it can damage the liver and kidneys in the end stage.
Please share this article with everyone to let them know about this great information.
Kindly click the link or follow up button located at the right-hand side of your mobile phone, for more Related Articles.
Drop your comment and questions in the comments section below.
Don’t forget to like share and follow for more Related Articles.
If the content contained herein violates any of your