Take a look at 15 Funny Quotes of Patience Johnathan, Former First lady of Nigeria
A human being is remembered by his/her performance both good and bad ones alike. We remember Dame Patience Johnathan, former first lady of Nigeria for her courage, bravity, outspokenness and unwavering support to her husband when he was president of Nigeria.
We also remember her funny quotes which generated a lot of humour to her listeners.
Below are 15 funny quotes of Patience Johnathan.
1. My fellow widows
2. A good mother takes care of his children.
3. Chai! Chai! There is God o…. There’s God in everything we are doing, continue.
4. Na only you Waka come?
5. The people sitting before you were once a children.
6. I would rather kill myself instead of committing suicide.
7. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhood lives on.
8. Vote umbrella and put your finger for umbrella.
9. I donate my family on behalf of 20million.
10. History ‘ll not be completely without Ojukwu.
11. Thank God the doctors and nurses are responding to treatment.
12. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their nationality.
13. The bombers who born them? Wasn’t it not a woman? They were once a children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow.
14. My husband and Sambo is a good people.
15. The president was once a child and the Senators were once a children.