1. Gulf of Alaska: The Atlantic Ocean and the Pacific Ocean meet each other in the Gulf of Alaska, but the water of these two oceans does not mix, the viewers find it difficult to understand the mystery behind the two separate coloured water. The reason why both waters can not mix is that the temperature and the density of the two separate water are not the same. The Light Blue Water of the Pacific Ocean has less sodium chloride, and the water of the Atlantic Ocean is dark blue which has a little amount of salt, this is the reason why the two water cannot mix.
2. Mariana Trench: The Mariana Trench is located in the Pacific Ocean, east of the Philippines. It is the deepest marine place on Earth and has a depth of about 11 km. Due to the dept, sunrise does not reach the ground properly, till now thousands of people have climbed Mount Everest the highest peak in the world, but in the Mariana Trench, only three people have been able to go inside this deep dept.
3. Bermuda Triangle: the Bermuda Triangle has been a mystery to scientists, many Seaplane and Airplanes passing near it have disappeared. The Bermuda Triangle is a UK migratory area, located in the North Atlantic Ocean. It is located only 1703 km from the East coast of America, Miami, and 1350 km south of Nova Scotia. It is the Triangle connecting Florida, Bermuda in the United States where large planes disappear upon their arrival, neither the ships nor the passengers are found. Bermuda is still a mystery and no strong evidence has been made about the ship that has disappeared here. It is said to be more than 200 ships and 78 planes that have disappeared here. After the study of the weather in the Bermuda Triangle, the scientist believes that they are very dangerous wind blowing at the speed of 170 miles over the Triangle. Whenever a ship is trapped in this storm it loses its balance.
4. Hillier Lake: Hillier lake is a lake whose water is not like normal water, it is the only lake in the world whose water is pink. It is known worldwide for its pink color, but did you know why the lake water is pink? In Australia, Hillier lake has gradually attracted a lot of tourists from around the world due to its uniqueness. It has an area of 600 square km, what causes the water of the lake to be pink is the presence of algae and bacteria inside. There is no effect of these bacteria on human beings and animals, it was first found in the journal of Australian navigator, since then it is famous all over the world.
5. Dead Sea: the Dead Sea is a sea, that even if you swim without wearing a life jacket you can never be drawn. The sea exists between Jordan and Israel, and it is also called the Salt sea. The amount of salt in the seawater is so high that its density is nearly 1.24 kg/liter. So nobody can get drown. Due to the high amount of salt, there is no fish or any organism inside it, it is the deepest saltwater in the world.
Content created and supplied by